Tuesday, February 28, 2006

TO the one i loved

the man i adore is you
you know who you are...

you give me love, you make me happy
you give me care, you make me smile
you always have time for me, you always make me feel beautiful
you never tell me lies, you never break my heart

you make my dreams come true when I didn't believe they could

you are my ideal partner
and i miss you so..

i hope to see you once again and show me how to L-o-v-E you

beib,
thanks for being by my side whenever i need you
thanks for teaching me patience and tolerance
thanks for the love that makes other people envy us
thanks for letting me have the last bite of our last green tea tiramisu
thanks for your love and fidelity

i just try to be strong now

dedicated for Yoki S.M.K.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweetie you are. thanks for your love too beib hihihihihihi :)

11:12 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

hehehehe
peace sis

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home