Tuesday, December 06, 2005

what 20 brings me?!!!?!!

i'm done with my finaLs! aseekkkkk
i am finaLly DONE "f*ckIn&R*cKin" with ECIS
wohooooooooooooooooooooooo
plus, i'm heading back home 2morow!
so happy to meet dad,mom, n uCup
so sad to leave cHiko daRling n nYong..... :{

today is just 5 days away from my 21 b'day!
dunno why i start to think what i have done on this age...
since my bday is at the end of year... so i usually do kind of yearly life evaluation on my bday~
HAUAHUAHUAHUAHAUHAUHAUAHUA
*gaya pisan*

here's the biggest 3 thinGs in Anita's 20:
# uCup
I have been spending so much time with him... thank you for showing me how to live my life wisely and shaping me into a new "more-patience" person! this year wouldn't be this great without you :D

# loudest fight with mom
geez... it was 6 months ago... i couldn't hold my ego n it was just flew out....
i just feel that she has shaped my life too far... maybe it sounds to xtreme but sometimes i feel that she dictates me what should i do for this life.... (heLLo??? i'm 20 ... remember?? i think i knoe what i wanna do)
We did scream to each other! uh ah... *bulu gw naek gini lagi nulis* still can feel that tense ouch!
well, thanks to dad who "mediated" us! since then, I have tried to be a "good" daughter..
but till now... i dunno why i do those "good"... is it just avoiding another fight or is it me who realizes that i am wrong... n understands (those people words) every parent wants the best for their children... *pucink*
probably this is wut people called "mencari jati diri" ehem.

# cHiko - my other 1/3
chiko darling is my alarm clock. his morning pee time is my waking up time...
so he just makes that noise "nGik-nGik-nGik" thenkiu cHiko!
ohhhh ya... he's the one who keeps me in shape n healty hohohohohho
walking him around everyday allows me to breah fresh air everyday!

JusT wanna say happy b'day to JackY, tEGuh, and DaNieL
all the best of luck on your new aGe hihihihihihihi

3 Comments:

Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Hohoho .. a living breathing alarm clock is awesome dude .. wakakkakaka ... especially when chiko pees on ur face .. hahahahhahahhaa .. one hell of a morning call .. ^^ .. j.k dude .. enjoy ur trip then .. n met 21st bday in advance d neng .. may all ur wishes come true .. which already did .. am i rite? hahahhaa ~ cheers

6:28 PM  
Blogger Herrotzky said...

21??? waaaaaa Vegas yukkkkkk!!!!!!!!buhauhauhauhauha... gilak!

9:26 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

chiko well-trained kok..
hiihihihihi

vegas masi ntar next apRiL nih...
yuk ayukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home