Monday, March 20, 2006

..de RoaDtRiP stArtS!!

hello peeeps!

my life after done w/ skool: interesting, vulnerabLe, gratefuL ........
full with: chit chat, laugh, gosip, sports, alchohol drinks, dance, potluck, driving race, shopping

1 interesting thing happened last thuRsdaY:
when i was @ TargEt walking on costmetics aile.. one lady gave me her name card and said " I see a huge energy in your personality.. call me if you want to consult with me..." OMG!! is it really truE? de name card only mentioned her name is Gia and her phone no.. actually i was
thinking of calling her and making appointment.. but couple of my friends said - don't do it... cos it's seem not convincing! wut do u think?

tomorrow is a new brand day and i'll start de roadtrip,,
special thanks for mom and dad for the full *financial* support hahahahahaha
trus nyong for taking care my luvly son chiKo,, even only for 4 days... and thanks for de laptop... it's gonna be GPS hahahahahahha *smart HUAN and HANAFI!*
then, RaOuL for sending me to airPoRt
oh aLso for Ronnie for letting my fellas using de futton
duh smoga aye menang jackPottttttt kekekekekekeke

keBhO: good luck with the job hunting and the wife searching *uhuk*
hehehehhehehehehe

owrite,, i'll keep this short~
Rul.. SMART teamnya on de way dhe ya hihihihihi
i'll try update this blog while i am there!
laTers guysssssssssssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home