Wednesday, August 02, 2006

-- when the best comes last --

As some of you already knew, I got a job 2 weeks ahead of my dateline of buying a ticket back home to JakaRta. Once I got the news, I told my dad and he agreed for me staying here.... So here I am now working @ SeattLe!

About early June, I did pack some of my stuff already! I had 2 luggages ready to go, which I suppose my sister would bring it home on her summer vacation... yeah, my sister most likely is going home in the next two weeks - after her new house move-in! btw, CongRats Joe for de new house!! hihihihihihihihi now, my sis is preparing and packing her stuff to her new home.. looking her doing so, it reminds myself to do the same thing! coz i am gonna move out from my current apt to a studio loft in about 3 weeks-- yesterday, i opened up my perfect packed luggages which supposedly 'going home' real soon! i looked at my stuff and found out that some of the clothes and bags are needed !! i just realize that i already packed all my winter jackets HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

my life is pretty busy with this moving out and moving in errands.. i got to buy rental insurance.. plus car insurance! starting to pack things up into different boxes: "studio" , "donation" , " sell" , "nitip my sis' storage" :X :X :X

OH YeaH!! i cut my hair up to shoulder length... well, the stylist gave me an inch short than i asked her to cut.. huhuhuhuhuhu bad hair days are on! it's somehow too short which makes hard to tie up! pLus, the bang is hanging just right off my eyes! afterall, i still like it :D less pounds on my head weight ^LOL^

Every city in U.S. has waveheat warnings! seriously, the heat is unbearable... downtown SF:108! it breaks the history record-- downtown SeattLe:95! these heat are just catastrophics in Northwest area,, not many people have AC here-- having AC when you live in Northwest, it's like having a NY winter jacket while you live in Jakarta! hohohohohohohoho I just read news today, a pregnant woman died while watching Yankees game, paramedics say that she's too dyhydrated! 19 died in California due the same thing!! TaKe CaRe u aLL..... drink plenty of water always-- ice cream works even better :)

today it's Wednesday and it's reaLity shows day! pRojecT RuNaWay and You Think yOu Can DanCe are ON!

14 Comments:

Blogger Herrotzky said...

damn!!! puanas'eeee... take care ya nit... minum nyang banyak... kl perlu chambordnya abisin :P Ice cream? how about gelato??? ditunggu lohhh!!!! hihihihi... sekalian ati ayem :P

2:32 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

iya.. panas buaaanget! but mugnkin yg co sih asik2 aja bisa lait ce2 pake baju mini hyuhyuhyuhyuhu chambord?? makin panas atuh?? gimana klo mango mojito?!?!! LOL gelatonya gw nemu yg lebih enak rasa watermelon tiramisu!! hayuk ke sini.. ntar gw tarktir ati ayam :)

9:24 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

oH No... my fav is leaving the show-- haiks

9:44 AM  
Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Sini jg neh neng .. gilak almost 50 celcius man .. AARRR!!! apalagi gw neh yg rajanya keringat .. da polar bear is on the brink of extinction .. oo shit! ... sighs .. eniweis keep it cool ye dude .. hihihi

btw missed last episode of SUTUCDance .. was surprised tat da chick wif the curly hair didnt make it this week .. holy crap .. it shud have been natalie for god's sake .. sighs .. i didnt vote tho .. wakakkakaa ~ cheers

10:06 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

hehehehhe bawa anduk ngelap kringet lho :P

SUTUCDance.. iyah yg ce curly hair itu masih muda banget ya- she's 19 en cutie pie matching banget ama travis-- i luv de 3 guys, trusan for de girls i think heidi could win it.

btw gw sebel si Keith di kickout dari PR.. i see him as de most tech-modern-simple-ellegant origin available in that group!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

di jkt juga panas banget, dan lucunya 2 hr berturut-turt malam hari ujan deras.
dunia sdh mau kiamat kali.setiap hari di TV ada laporan adanya gempa, sumbar kah, di jawakah, di Bali dll. menakutkan juga.

10:11 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

mamimu is back.......
well, di jkt ada AC kan bu.. situ aja di kamar ada 3 ACs huhuhuhuhu
iya nih dunia kudu pada tobat ya.. one part is having natural devastation and another part is having a never ending bombing. maybe peace is just a word... just like another manipulative word: fair

10:22 AM  
Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ iya nah Tan .. kita kudu banyak doa dech .. biar dilindungi dimanapun kita berada ... amien ~ cheers

10:23 AM  
Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Gilak beda 1 menit man .. lagi2 amazing LOL ~ cheers

10:24 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

hahahahahaha sagitarians r rawk :D

11:48 AM  
Blogger bellevuer_seattle said...

mammmiiiimmuuuu.........I missed u

Panas salah...dingin salah...kasihan bener yach tuhan kita...dicomplaint mlolo....hohohohoh...@#$%^!@,

Peace out

10:28 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

panas dingin panas dingin panas dingin... gw sebel en kesel sih cuacanya ngak beres, (tapi gw ngak complaini was just commenting---)mungkin ini yang dibilang petanda dari YanG di AtAs for us buat bertobat. Amin!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]das wetter war[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wie ist das wetter heute[b][/url]

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home