Wednesday, June 28, 2006

8 hours & 59 minutes

i just broke my driving hours record!
8 hours and 59 minutes is de magical number... i drove portLand - seattLe by myself, with my mom on pessenger seat hohohohohoho leaving @ 10:30 am and got back at 1:20 am de next day...... it was quite worth tRip since my mom shopped a lot! till i got to drop myself at a bank taking some cash as my debit card exceeded de limit!! afterall, it was really tax savings..... 2 thumbs up for my mom's shopping spirit hahahahahahhahahah *good job mom!*

another week has passed by..... en still same oLd..... but maybe NOT! a daily shopping newbie activity has just sumhow changed my daily life.... hahahahahahahhaha start to pile up my closet with working clothes as i will start my job next week! looking forward for a new chapter of working life :D hope it goes well en xciting!

WorLd Cup is getting closer to de FinaL.... but i don't feel as excited as before..... since de top 8 teams are de ones that are expected to be there haiks-- Man,, how could AuStRaLia lost to ItaLy!?!?!?! it was a great match to watch really..... sad to see them leave de competition with that fashion ahhhhhhhhh..... after watched de match.. i have new sport philosophy "to win a match, you just need to excel in manipulating a referee..... " agree??? oh well, that is sport eh?!!!?! ukRaiNe is great !!!!! i would love to see them on final going against EnGLand hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha *dream on bubbLe*

i am out now :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home