Sunday, September 10, 2006

just for her!

In My Place (Coldplay)

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh yeah

I was lost, I was lost
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah

Yeah, how long must you wait for him?
Yeah, how long must you pay for him?
Yeah, how long must you wait for him?

I was scared, I was scared
Tired and underprepared
But I wait for you

If you go, if you go
Leaving me here on my own
Well I wait for you

Yeah, how long must you wait for him?
Yeah, how long must you pay for him?
Yeah, how long must you wait for him?

Please, please, please
Come on and sing to me

Come on and sing it out, out, out
Come on and sing it now, now, now
Come on and sing it

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost.....


This song goes to a girl out there who just wish that love is fair....... You know you are strong... you know what should be done... Sorry for hitting your face with the reality that what you 'want' is sometimes not what you 'should' do..

You asked "would fighting for my love worth?" "should i again sacrifice someone I love for another girl?" "why everything is rolling towards me?"

I am sorry... I just don't know, but there's one thing that I always believe "everything happens for (a) reason(s)" and all i can say "follow what your heart is saying..."

,, and the following is the conversation that I had quite sometimes back with my best buddie. I have exactly the same question like you....
me: "kenapa gw harus ngelewatin ini semua?"
he: "kenapa elo ngak harus ngelewati ini semua....."
me: -silence-

2 Comments:

Blogger inoedoshi said...

Could it be that this "girl out there" is you? Hahahahha. Anyways not going to bother you lah. you've got enuf on ur mind, let alone having me say something about this whole thing. Sometimes it works better to deal with it alone i think. Dont ask n dont talk to anyone. Just u and the matter at hand. hihihi. Btw nice song dude! Cheers.

8:41 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

i'll become her soon nih.. makanya skrg start to gear up :S

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home