Friday, April 20, 2007

where do you get your cold?

gimme a quick response peeps. who often get you a cold? A. partner B. coworker/friends C. family

Last year, I get infected either from my coworkers', friends', or partner's spreadz.z.z.z. Kayaknya ngak pernah ketularan my dad, mom, or sis. I guess someone worries I have a cold while I am no longer working and my fav snuggler is not around. Uhuk-uhuk!

So the conversation goes --
Sexy little bubble: Hey, lagi apa?
Worrier: Hey.. kok suaranya gitu?
Sexy little bubble: Iya nih, I'm having sorethroat, flu, and cough.
Worrier: Udah brapa lama?
Sexy little bubble: 2 days.
Worrier: Kok ujuk-ujuk bisa sakit sih?
Sexy little bubble: Ketularan.
Worrier: hah ketularan siapaaaa? *curious rising voice*
Sexy little bubble: Ayu. *weakening voice and pouding*
Worrier: oh.. take care ya.

.. and if you need to kiss me, then you'll most defintely miss me
.. you infect my mind, all the time you do!
(She Fell into My Arms -- Ed Harcourt)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MCQ answer: (A)

ve u try honey+lime?
if that doesn't work, try a gulp of kecap manis.
if that too doesn't work, try a huge bag of chili flavoured potato chips ;P

7:15 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

bqiak ika kahhhhhhhhh? my rommies back then? is it really u?????

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe.... i'm her impersonator ;P...
how r u duin nit? dah lama bgt gak kontek2 sama anak2 uis... kangen juga lama2

8:22 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

hehuehuehuhee
haduh gw pre-forgood syndrome nih! sakit ngka karuan.. eh loe di mana? gw back home next month :D

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

g skr ada di kandang sendiri (a.k.a my parent's house), havin a low n pathetic life :(...
remember to call me when you get home.... btw, i thought u had a nice life (+job) there, but why....

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bakiak ku sayanggggggg

5:52 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

hahhahaahhaha
nice life yes... job is so-so actually.. well going back for no partiucalr reason niih sigh'

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huan... (numpang ya nit ;) ) how come i never get to see you when you get home T.T .... btw, congratz on your job yach.... masih bertahan kan...

nit,coming home yang semangat dong... open your arms wide and shout out :
"ibundaaa... ayahanda.... paman... bibi... dan saudara saudara sekalian.... I'm coming hoooommmee... " ;P

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah bakiak's missing 1 person on the list... :P

nit, alergi pollen kali?

5:24 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

iyah.. chiko, mommy's coming home :D

polen banget nih.. gw klaur rumah langsung beler meler...

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claritin-D nit :)
tapi pake ID kalo beli di WA :P

ampuh banget tuh, sampe gue bawa pulang ke indo (really wonderful pas alergi gue kumat)...tp skg udah abis haha.

8:42 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

loe mau lagi jeff? gw nih bawa pulang sleep easy tylanol buat temen gw hiehiheiheie

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah mau mau lol

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

g jg mo dunk dbw in oleh2 :x

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home