Monday, July 02, 2007

Jungleish Jakarta!

It's good to be back here! More than a month has passed, and as expected I am still not liking it here! fag~

Starting from funny - to happy - to teary - to cheerful moments ~ it's all here in my life @ Jakarta. Lemme start with I-got-a-job-offer story! I got an interview from a multinational company as a marketing research. I went for 3 rounds and eventually I got it! but very unfortunately, i declined the offer..... b/c the salary is (only) Rp. 3 millions. Peeps, could you help me making my financial plan with this monthly income? having 3 items on the list and all i got is a minus in the account. Sigh' Oh well! but I got 1 comment I can't forget from the HR: "Kamu ini orangnya lively sekali ya, very marketing person!" ^_____^

Another crazy moment: having a well-known Indonesian designer do my dress. I brought all the materials on the late May and she knows that I am gonna wear it on July 7. She designed at the same day I dropped my fabrics, and.... up till at the late June, she didn't even cut any of my fabrics. shieeeghttt.doubLe.quadrato! CKCKCKCK is this how Indo people work? feeling like hitting my forehead on the table, seriously!

Next. What's on your mind when you hear and read: free-flow for 2 hours? Here's what a bouqet sales interpreted with what she wrote on the offer: oh mbak, itu maksudnya bergantung mbak pesennya brapa jenis minuman dan quantity.nya... klo mbak pesen 200 dan 3 jenis, jadi gelasnya ada 600.. yah free flownya itu 600 glasses. jadi tamunya bawa gelasnya balik ke bar untuk refill. O-mai-Go! can u justify what she said? i am really speechless after what she said... all i understand when i hear free-flow yah no boundaries or wutsoever! not even a limit on the number of glasses.

My debit card just got blocked without any clear explanation. It's only 2 hours away from I took cash from atm. I didn't even get a try to put my pin, the shop just said it's declined. Yet for sure there's enough $ in the account. I went directly to the bank and the teller wont release the block b/c I dont bring my saving account book. They claim only the book serves as your identity! Even Indonesian ID doesn't work! She didn't allow me to know my last transaction! I think this is stupidly-ridiculous! gimana coba klo pin gw diblok gar2 dicuri orang... hey finance-majored peeps, help me understanding this bank policy eh???

Gawd.. don;t u realize this is July already? huaaaaaaaa 1/2 year passed, feeling i just wished for a new year recently. kekekekekeke Should we count down for the 2008 from now? hehehehhee
okay lha... enuff for now. peace and out.

8 Comments:

Blogger Noodl3zz said...

~ let us counting down to the day you come here joining us the gentle giants... ~

2:01 AM  
Blogger Herrotzky said...

minggu depan kan???

6:24 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

huahuahauhuaa
secepetnya.. once all documents ready! btw klo gw ke snaa.. groupnya kudu ganti nama! otre?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Noodl3zz said...

~ ganti nama jadi apa? ~

6:00 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

ganti apa yah? nanti gw pikirin yakkk

6:44 PM  
Blogger Herrotzky said...

grombolan siberat???

9:42 PM  
Blogger inoedoshi said...

geeez .. i must say it's been a while since we had our last wakaka-wukuku-wekeke-wokoko-wikiki like this. hehe. now its time to make it public that the gentle giants are recruiting new crew!!!! filling up fast, so die die must sign up! *there u go, nit. a lil taste of this lil RED DOT on the world map* LOL. see u soon mate. Cheers.

10:31 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

hauhauahuahuauahauhaaha
seruw.... gw dah pingin ke sana.. moga2 ngurus imiigration stuffnya cepet deh.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home