Thursday, April 27, 2006

feel de heat on your skin!

de weather has been so nice these days.....
enjoy it so much!

some of u must wonder how's my interviews go..
well de first one - it was okay.. BUT the thing tou'''' after knowing more about de job descriptions.. i am less likely want this job! haiks it is just purely sales afterall!

then de second one - it went well up till the HR guy asking me about my work authorization en he seemed becoming less interested as he knew tat I am on OPT! but he said tat he will call me at de end of this week... GRRRRRR it was 1.5 hour interview! *cross my fingers*

i hate this right moment! i just want to sleep all day or even go back at this minute....... meeting old fellas en have those good days again!

thanks for everyone who has supported me.......
thanks for listening my complaints
thanks for waking me up
thanks for the interview tips
(special smoochessss FOR someone in Boston.. couple people in Texas.. someone in Amsterdam.. someone in Kuala Lumpur.. someone in Singapore.. a lovely couple in JakaRta..)

g-sus where do i live? am i really live in SeattLe.... ?!??!
kok no one in SeattLe really yah yang motivate me to get a job!
--snap--
yang ada this working peRmit thing demotivates me to even tell my future employers that i am only on my OPT!
maybe i just don't belong here?????
but it's just maybe.....

10 Comments:

Blogger bellevuer_seattle said...

kok gw ngga disebut..pa gw ngga ngasih contributions nih...wkakakak....
*gila hormat mode on*

12:57 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

yeah you are not!
get my point???
ngajak nya maen molo gimana gw mo concern with my job searching?
bapuk luh! nyang ada menuh2in mailbox gw dgn swara loe nyang cemprek huahauhuahauhauhauhauhaua

11:14 AM  
Blogger bellevuer_seattle said...

Yyeyy...cempreng2...tapi dikangen banyak cewe loh...wakakkaka *PD mode on*

I have offer for u...let's go to beach..not bitch oke...gimme call yach.

6:21 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

holie macaronie
cewek sapa yg kangen ma loe....
beach wer?
now got to preapre for toefl test for tommorow...

7:48 PM  
Blogger Noodl3zz said...

~ seattle is such a bore!!!! Singapore is the go girl!!! come come... mega sales this coming June!! ~

5:59 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

oke sale is not enuff for bubble...
handsome guys ada ngak?
if those 2 r available then it's called bubble's "must GO pLace"
huauhauhauhauhauhauhuahua

de earliest i go back is july i guess.... btw just found out i can apply uk student visa in here.. so probably i go back on august.....

9:29 PM  
Blogger Noodl3zz said...

~ basiiiiiiiiiiii lahhhhhhhhhh.... ~

8:39 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

emank sih basih
yah gini deh iduoepkoe
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
bHo dateng sini dunk...
gw ngeliat muka de future singaporean idoL pasti langsung senang :D

10:28 AM  
Blogger Noodl3zz said...

~ singapore idol? I mean can u actually imagine kebo singing on the stage.. disaster kli!!! hoho... ~

8:49 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

justru itu... whEn keBho sings, de stage is rockeD.......

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home