Thursday, April 06, 2006

here comes de stoRies

hella lots of fun during de road tRip..
till de last monday i just didn't want to end it...
duwgh,, why i sent them 2 de airpoRt?!?!?!
sepi nih skrg,, uhuk-uhuk...

Vegas
sorry Huan to keep you waiting since my flight arrived two hours after yours and plus.. Hanafi's delayed flight... and it was just de 1st day!

it was full of laughs in Vegas: from Lili's jetlag to my shopping spree and to Hanafi's wins
oh! got to tell you guys that we, me especially, were always asked to show IDs~ HUAHUAHUAUHAHA well i'll take those requests as compliments...
I am young! I can drive - drink - smoke- en gambLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surprise surprise! Hanafi is very good @ roullete, with his statistic expertise DAMN he hits 9/10 bets he placed i guess...

then last de @ vegas, de autombile fortunate event no 1 came along de way!
while we were driving on I sumthing,, de driver's side window of de car next to us BROKE! en de worst thing was de broken pieces fell on our rearwindow.... and it left a crack which became longer and longer as we got to LA! so we decided to change de caR! en heeeeeeiiiiiyaaaaah we got a big caR that has a bigger trunk TRLALALAALA TRILILILILi

i want go back to fashion mall,,, i haven't check out de paul frank huuhuhuhuhuhu
anyways, tHanks Lili and AL for patiently waiting while I shopped :D

L.A.
Disneyland is really a dReamlaNd... except for de foods. I just wished there were grobak martabak at every corner! I remember I ate burger for breakfast,, hotdog for lunch,, and pizza for dinner,, GraZie deh tiap ari makan ginian....

HollywooD!! oh my crazie driver almost make a U turn right in front of de kodak theater! can u believe it?!?!?

one more thanks for my beloved tripmates who sent me to 3rd sTreeT - place where i spent lots of money on clothes haiks~

OOOOOHHH we drove in LA without GPS!!! adanya gw, kacamata, and map! sumpahhhhh it was an experience lhooooooooo since it was a manual "GPS" yah average daily U-turn jadi the magic number of 8! LOL

en i miss IN and OUT now huhuhuhu eventough they only have 3 menus but the beef was awasome!

we met Liza and oh my goshhhhhh *kok makin kurus sih?!?!?!* we had lunch @ de yard house, pasadena! de taste of spinach deep is still in my head... duh pingin lagehhhhhhhhh

just about to leave PasaDeNa for SF,,, another automobile unfortunate event awaited us!
FLAT TIRE!!!!! good to have Hanafi around on roadtrip -- really-- he drives well for long hours and most importantly he can change tiRe... TReeetttetttotttt HIHIHIHIHIHIHI

..to be continued..

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

SO HAPPENING!!! Congrats on being outta school! :)

4:26 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

hheuheuheuheuheuue

iyah nih i am so enjoying and relaxing.... but without i realized... my saving is somehow drown,,,, haiks

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home