Friday, December 08, 2006

bittersweet 21

as many of you know, my bday is coming.
so first thing first: the list is on! huahuahuauahauhaua
get de goods coming peeps, i am in need of fulfilling my apetite here :D

like any previous years, any gift card (subway and quizznoss okay too) are welcome :)
huahauhauhauhauhauhuaa
oh en i don't have any dateline, so please feel free to send them any time LOL

gawd. look at me! so despo... i think i just want to cherish the giving and receiving moment in this holy month.

well, in this post, i just want to list bubble's 21 bittersweets.

here we go:

:X i broke up with who i used to consider him as an admirable man.

:) i became reconnect with the guy who once made me think that i am the most lucky and beautiful girl.

:) ;) :D i got my bachelor degree in business administration with an honor.


:( :X i hate to see my family going home before the commencement ended.

:) i witnessed my sister legally married to a bule man who she claims to be her one. I must also say here that it was a blast seeing my mom in tears when my sister had her vow said. oh, not to forget mentioning: hearing the HaRsoNo speech of the year to my bro in law waakakakakaakakakakaka

:D i got my first full time job. plus, i did my first business trip. i bought my first LV out of my own pocket! wkakakakekekekekke

:( i got to indefinetely postpone my dream of living in the UK. i realize i need to decide what to do in life but eveytime i take a step forward, it seems a dead end - it's a double backwards instead. all i feel is vulnerablity and all i ses is uncertainity.

:X :X :X i got lots of pimples this year. haiks.

:) :D i went clubbing and gambling with my own ID hell yeah!

:X i got to know that my best friend is a jerk!

:X :( i didn't pass my GMAT.

:X :S :S i got to send ChiKo home. oh he also got really sick this year. have you ever cried for your pet? i don't shy to say YES. i cried inside the vet when i heard chiko cried once the doctor inserted a thermometer into his butt... then the doctor said "his temperature is 2 degree above normal." mom loves and misses so much darling.

:S my friends left seattLe, leaving me with dateless weekends

:X :( i missed lots of my friends' bday. i believe i hurted someone's feeling so bad eh? sorry.

:( the first time in my life, i didn't go back to indo for more than a year.


;) :P i went on road trips with Lili and Hanafi getting one-year supply for my wardrobe closet. also, i went to TEXAS for my twin graduation ^___^ i got back close to the utamanians especially twin, lili, dumb-O, and inoe. they are really my life supporting people. thank you all. muach muach.

:X i knew how it feels being "selingkuhan" i know how to deal with quadrilateral sides of love.

:X :S :P i moved to a studio loft which apparently hatred by my wonderwoman (aka mamimu) and i got to have another moving house. but, i got to say i love new environemnt so moving to a new place which should be much better won't worry me to much. shenks to my kbronks ;)

;) i did my longest driving record, which is about 9 hours in a day.

:X :X :X 4 deaths of my friends' beloved ones. kebho's grannies, bellevuer's dad, and kim's sister. it was sad to see your friends going through the myseries.

:) :D i got to know this special person, who is really caring and pampering. Thanks God for knowing you baby. I don't know what's lie ahead but i sense the mejik. You turns my weaknesses into strenghts. There are lots of things that I am scared to do and now all i want is to do them with you. I won't regret any single second i spend with you.

4 Comments:

Blogger inoedoshi said...

happy bday mate. dunno if you've picked up my e-card yet. or perhaps the internet isnt so friendly with me these days. LOL. so just in case something went wrong somewhere, i wouldnt want to feel guilty of not wishing you a heppi one. hehehe. good luck dech with everything and keep your head high eh. after all, you still have one good reason to do so. ;) u know wat i mean. if not, u wrote it urself. ;p Cheers.

11:37 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

shenks dude.
dugh pingin cepetan taun baru.

btw entha kenapa gara2 this post, banyak yang private message sih. mpe bokap gw ikutan tanya! baisanya bokap gw ngak keppo deh.

3:18 PM  
Blogger inoedoshi said...

hahahahha. gk nanya doesnt mean he doesnt care kan? ;)

6:56 AM  
Blogger bubble said...

heiheihiehiehiee

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home