Friday, July 27, 2007

my happy feet


Lots say "that's the ugliest sandal on earth!" or "the worse sandal ever created!"

but I am a believer! I buy and wear it. Actually I want the coral color, but it's not available here.
.. and the picture above is my cRocs! yesh yesh frushia color with that sun flower and turtle pins.
I'm 22. young. cheerful. and I'm lovin' it!

Today, crocs are my life-saver! I was walking at Carrefour hypermarket... and suddenly my mom *with her eyes rolling at the meat & poulty sections* pushed the big shopping cart over my right feet. Surprisingly, my mom response was " untung pake crocs yah!" while I just said "yah kotor deh crocs barunya!" No ouch! Really, no pain lho ~ m.a.g.i.c ya! If u don't believe me, try it yourself! huahuahuahuahuahua

If you want to buy one, let me suggets you to go Senayan City at the 4th floor, I can't recall the shop name, but they have bunches of crocs model and colors. Go happy feet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mau coba kaki yang lain?

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home