Saturday, December 24, 2005

MeRRy X"mAs 2005

just wanna wish everyone a very blessing christmas...

Merry Christmas
may your christmas is filled wiht love!
spread the love all around yo!

~Feliz Navidad~ yeaaaayyyyyyy

i spent my christmas singing xmas carols @ my room
watching Cats n Dogs.. jadi makin kangen ma darling ChiKo

tomorrow planning to watch LovE ActUaLLy
tradisi sejak ni movie kluar tiap natal gw tonton..
entah kenapa gara2 ni movie gw tau how meaningful a xmas is when you spend the day with ur loved ones :D

All I wAnT for ChRistmas is YoU

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby All I want for Christmas is you.....

You baby I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
Cause I just want you here tonight

Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do Baby
All I want for Christmas is you
You baby

All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing

Santa won't you bring me the one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me
I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door

I just want him for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby All I want for Christmas is you
All I want for Christmas is you Baby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've kept listening this song in your car. A very good song.

9:38 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

eh jelek.. loe nape nagk telpon rumah?
kuping gw bentar lagi bolot nih dnegerin clotehana napa leo nagk telpon
huekssssssssssssss

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home