Thursday, December 13, 2007

she lost her glass shoes!

i have been almost a month here in singapore and unfortunately still have not adjust myself properly. AAAAGGGGHHRRRR!

i haven't start work yet as I'm still waiting for the card. so, I spend sometime lately to find a place to live nearby the office. I called couples, and took a look at the units. First one is family oriented, they offered me a common room. Gosh, I was surprise! The house is so full of boxes, -gawd- even my storage room back then didn't have much junks. Actually the room is fine, spacious with a single bed and a mini make-up table. When it is advertised, they said the room has wardrobe, make up table, and computer table -- I was kinda figuring out where are they... and the owner pointed at those mini stuffs.... hey owner pleaseeeeeeee, we - tenants- are not barbie! geez. get us real stuff otherwise let us buy ourselves... the bathroom is also fine, it's has glass separator YEY. Thinking over it, i decided not to take it up... there's way too much stuffs in the unit.

Second one is 1+1 unit HDB with 4 digit rental fee. Heyheyhey... HDB building yo... where i bet half of the residents live on. okay, this is when the problems begin. the bathroom, again, no separator between toilet bowl and the shower! why oh why... is it still an architecture trend having this kind of bathroom?? or is it just me who --ooooppps--- have been pampered with all the shiny floors and the glass shower of bathroom. okay, or maybe it's just the OCD me who needs everything clean and clear! i looked around and asked about fridge, the agent said it would be there in the next 3 months. alamak! also, i asked about the washing machine, he replied with the same answer. i felt like bumping my head into the window right away... i was so speechless. if these are the conditions - please, put a right price tag lah you!

Thank you Jesus for my family...
thanks for my dad and mom who always provide me with the finest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home