Thursday, January 05, 2006

now i know where i belong.......

just arrived up here in seattLe!
thanks 4 naga n stevan for picking me up
the weather isn't that chill as i have thought :)

opened up my apt door n chiko barked..
he saw me n wagged his tail all the wayyyyyyyyyy
hehehehhehehehe

then, i checked my school email
geez... i already have an assignment for tommorow!
oLAla... ni guru rajin amet sih ngasih beginian.

feeling so lonely at nite..
i used to have uCup accompany me when i am jetlag up here
but not anymore.......
laper ngak ada makanan n malas banget buat nyari makan sendiri :S
kangen rumah already........ miss those people in the house... miss hunnie... en, miss my friends
got to live this way for about 6 more months eh?
don't knoe wat to do... lack of direction.........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still have me and Chiko =D

5:46 PM  
Blogger bubble said...

dikau di kamar molo huhuhuhu
itu tulang chiko apaan yah
kok skrg klo kentut baunya luar biasa heheheheh

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home