Tuesday, January 10, 2006

start the last quarter!

i am glad to say that this winter quarter would be my last quarter!
i am taking 2 classes rite now.. one is management 489 business policy and management. the prof is a grandma hehehehe...well she is about 60 but still energetic! she even has a nail ring on her fingers O__O basically this class is just about making around 100-pages business plan with the group! my group looks cool... 3 bules and 2 indos! yey i don't have to do proof read! all seems nice.. but i think one of the guy is the guy that my friends always say: he does nothing! awghhhhhhhhhh hope it does not turn that way.....
another class is marketing 353 sales management. the teacher is the best marketing teacher that i have ever had in SU! she is young n so lively in teaching... her grading system is not that bad either! hahahahaahahaha but the topic of this class somehow turns me off... for the 1/2 quarter, the lecture would be about how to be a good sales person! huhuhuhuhuhuhu

the vibe of this quarter somehow is not good!
first chiko bite my sis bf's eye glassess.... n it's $400 - $600 eye glasses wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo definetly not a good sign!
second international call connection is sucks so badly! i can't call my home using my home phone, cell phone, even with card phone. g-sus dunno what's wrong.. the only thing that i can call is cell phone numbers.... thanks God my mom n uCup has a cellphone.. but my lovely dad never wants to pick up his cellphone if the upcoming number is unknown! darnnnnnnnnn another problem comes out! plus calling cellphone number is so way more expensive compared to home phone number!
third my MANJA was tried on break-in crime!
the right window rubber comes out half-way en the wondow glass gets a lil loose
i tried to push back the rubber inside but the alarm goes on and on and on.......
i suspected it happened when i parked my car on 13th ave!

SU fellas... carefull! anyways, anyone wanna gimme a ride? my class is at 3:45 -5:50 monday through thursday hehehehehehehe i can be your carpool person too. you can save up ur parking sticker :D !

i was saving up my money so far n aiming one chick gucci bag that i saw in changi airport hehehehee hohohhooo with these incidents, definetly bye bye bye gucci...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home